Normal maitake when cooked brings brown broth. So white maitake is suited for dishes like white cream stew.
The best simple recipe:
- Break white maitake into small pieces using your hands.
- Place on a bowl and heat in microwave (500-600W) for 3 minutes.
- Prepare grated daikon (Japanese radish).
- Top grated daikon and some ponzu sauce.
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight/ places with high heat and humidity.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore