- Known as a nutritious food since ancient period.
- Contains high carbohydrate, high calories.
- Contains vitamin B1, B2, niacin, that help digest sugar.
- Comparatively contains high amount of protein, vitamin C, sodium.
Best way to peel off:
Put in boiling water for 3 minutes first.
Keep them in warm water while you peel off each piece because cool chestnut is more difficult to peel off.
How to Enjoy the sweetness at its best:
In order to enjoy the sweet taste of chestnut, do make sure the following step first:
The key is to ripe the chestnut in cold temperature to grow brix inside.
- wash chestnuts with water
- dry the wet with a paper towel.
- wrap them with a paper towel.
- put them in a plastic bag.
- make some holes to the plastic bag with a folk or picks.. *helps prevent condensation.
Storing in refrigerator:
- keep in 0 celsius degree space, chilled space.
- keep for at least 3 days up til 1 month. *if you like really sweet chestnut.
- make sure to chance the paper towel if it is wet. *recommend to store for about 10 days.
3 L, approximately. 1kg / pack
- Keep under 5 celsius degree so it prevents any insects.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore