- Despite its very odd shape and color, the texture is beyond decsription and literally melts inside your mouth.
- Yamagata has the largest production volume of La France, dominating about 80% of all domestic production.
- The temperature gap during the day and rich soil of Yamagata are what makes it perfect.
When is the best timing to eat?
- It is as soft as an earlobe.
- Wrinkles found around the tuft
- Sweet flavor
- Yellow color on the hip of the La France.
4 pieces (5L) / 12 pieces (5L) 5kg
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight/ places with high heat and humidity.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore