Shuso, Ehime, is best suited for growing the persimmon. And indeed has a long history of persimmon agriculture. Fuku Gaki is grown in the very limited place of Shuso.
Taiten Kaki is the largest type of persimmon with more than 15% brix level and 500g in size.
The main characteristics:
- Full of juice. If you eat at early-ripening stage, it is crispy. If you let it ripen for more, it will get softer.
- Super big
- Cute surface look that brings great fortune
6 pieces / box
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight/ places with high heat and humidity.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore