Enjoy the flavorful and luxurious taste of tea soba made with domestic wheat flour, domestic buckwheat flour, and fragrant Uji green tea from Kyoto.
- Enjoy the rich and luxurious tea soba created using domestically produced wheat flour, domestically produced buckwheat flour, and aromatic Uji matcha from Kyoto.
- The package features English labeling to cater to customers worldwide. Made with consideration for SDGs using paper packaging.
- Certified Halal and Kosher.
Reason for Developing This Product
- Developed to allow customers all over the world to fully experience the taste and aroma of matcha by using 2 to 4 times more matcha compared to other companies.
Delicious Serving Suggestions
- Enjoy it as cold zaru soba. You can also savor it as salad noodles by serving with fresh vegetables and your preferred dressing.
wheat, matcha green tea, buckwheat flour, salt
Please store in cool, dry area.