1. This product is available for PRE-ORDER. We plan to deliver in the 1st week of JUNE. *Please select any delivery date at the checkout in order to proceed.
2. The delivery day is subject to pull-in or push-out depending on the weather and timing of the season. We will give you 1 week notice in advance when the delivery schedule is confirmed.
3. If you add other items together in the same cart, it will be overridden, and the delivery day will all be in the 1st week of JUNE. In case the "other items" are seasonal vegetable and that it may not be available in June (ex; yuzu, new onion), we'll refund for the missed item.
4. Although there is delivery fee $10.00 for purchase below $100.00, the green plum is an exception; No Delivery Fee :)
The long waited plum is going to be in the market in JUNE.
Aoume is the green plum, the prematured plum. This is best suited for plum liquor making. If you would like to try homemade Umeshu, this is it.
If you've tried homemade umeshu before, you will notice that the taste is absolutely different from the processed umeshu can that you see in the retail stores. It is full of umeshu flavor.
Click here to check our Blog Post about Umeshu Recipe
Kanagawa or Saga or other prefs
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight / places with high heat and humidity. Once opened, please keep it in refrigerator.
Do not eat green plum row before processing.
You may also like:
Do you sell shochu for umeshu?
No, unfortunately not. But you can use any liquor like Japanese Sake, Brandy, Shochu (white liquor) as long as alcohol level is over 20.
The fun part about making umeshu at home is you get to choose which liquor to use as ingredient and how the taste differs depending on it.
Here's the basic information about the taste difference:
Shochu (white liquor):
This is the standard ingredient for umeshu. Since shochu has no smell nor taste, you can enjoy fully the flavor of plum. This also gives you the option to mix umeshu with tea or juice.
The main characteristic of making umeshu with brandy is that it can brew quicker than any others. That "brandyness" mixes well with sweetness of plum, making it mellow and delicious. The sake mania's favorite is this one. If you would like to try the refreshing umeshu, decrease the amount of candy rock.
When you make umeshu with Japanese sake, we recommend to decrease the amount of candy rock to fully enjoy the sake flavor. Compared to others, umeshu made from Japanese sake is refreshing because the refreshing plum flavor matches well with the sweetness from rice. We recommend to mix umeshu on the rock or with soda.
The Glass Bottle Size and Amount:
*roughly bottle size needs x4 the amount of plum.
|Plume Amount||Glass Bottle Size|
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore