Originated from Israel, mulukhiya is said to be once loved by Cleopatra. It is also called King's vegetable for curing the King of Ancient Egypt when he tried the mulukhiya soup.
Thanks to its rich nutrition, this vegetable is commonly grown in Japan; people are addicted to its unique stickyness like Natto and is well enjoyed with soy sauce or vinegar.
Mulukhiya is rich in B-carotene, calcium, vitamin B, C, E and dietary fibre. In fact, it contains twice more B-carotene and dietary fibre than spinach (horenso). 5 times more calcium.
Mulukhiya can be used in great recipes such as:
1. Japanese side dish "Mulukhiya no Ohitashi".
2. Mulukhiya Miso Soup.
3. Donburi rice bowl with Mulukhiya, fresh egg, natto, okra, grated yams.
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight / places with high heat and humidity. Once opened, please keep it in refrigerator.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore