- Breaded from Nagaimo and Yamatoimo, Nettori Nagaimo of Aomori has very sticky texture.
- Grown in the mineral-rich soil with least pesticide.
- While it is thick and short in size, the flesh is concentrated with good amount of stickiness, with very good sweet taste and least bitterness.
- It contains much mineral, zinc, amylase, and catalase.
- Very good vegetable to fight against fatigue.
- Mugi-toro (grated yam) for Okonomiyaki.
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight / places with high heat and humidity.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore