- Cultivated in the warm temperature of Yamakita, Kochi, this mandarin has the perfect balance of sweetness and sourness.
- Yamakita's mandarin hill is well exposed to the southern sun, allowing the flesh to grown juicy and sweet.
- Adapting "On-Tree Maturing": Instead of harvesting and maturing in cold storage for ripening, Yamakita Mikan are not harvested until the last minute before shipping. Ripening on tree is what makes it so sweet.
5 pieces (500g) / 5 kg Carton (approx. 53 pieces)
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore