Turnip is one of seven spring herbs in Japan. As Japanese custom, we eat rice porridge with seven spring herbs on 7th of January in a wish for sound health for the year.Despite it, Japanese love to eat turnip throughout the whole year in many ways; lightly pickled turnin, turninp salad with canned tuna, coocked with minced meat and starchy sauce.
Chiba or other prefs
1. Place of origin may change due to the weather condition and timing of the season.
2. Product image for illustration purposes only.
1. For order over $100.00, the delivery fee is FREE.
2. For order below $99.99, the delivery free is $10.00.
*total order amount excluding delivery fee.
3. The available delivery area is restricted only to mainland of Singapore.
4. The minimum order amount is $55.00
Points to Note
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.