It is one of Edo vegetables; the vegetable was raised in Tokyo. It first began in Adachi district in Tokyo but now has spreaded across Kanto region. Why not try a yakitori stick?
Tochigi or other prefs
1. Place of origin may change due to the weather condition and timing of the season.
2. Product image for illustration purposes only.
1. For order over $100.00, the delivery fee is FREE.
2. For order below $99.99, the delivery free is $10.00.
*total order amount excluding delivery fee.
3. The available delivery area is restricted only to mainland of Singapore.
4. The minimum order amount is $55.00
Points to Note
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.