As the most appealing characteristic, okra has that sticky texture that matches well with a few varieties of Japanese cuisine. In fact, Japanese love to eat boiled okra in many ways; Okra in Natto, Miso Soup, chopped Okra with bonito flakes seasoned with soy sauce, and etc...
Kochi or Kagoshima or other prefs
100g per pack
1. Place of origin may change due to the weather condition and timing of the season.
2. Product image for illustration purposes only.
1. For order over $100.00, the delivery fee is FREE.
2. For order below $99.99, the delivery free is $10.00.
*total order amount excluding delivery fee.
3. The available delivery area is restricted only to mainland of Singapore.
4. The minimum order amount is $55.00
Points to Note
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.