- Uses only special grade soy sauce with bonito and ginger to create this rich flavour that packs a punch.
- Serving size good for 2 people.
- No chemical seasonings, preservatives or colourings are used.
Recipe - How to make bonito ginger rice:
- Cook white rice (2 cups)
- Add this item into the bowl
- Mix well
- Add some Japanese leek as topping (optional).
It doesn't come with Japanese leek. Prepare by yourself or shop in our store Japanese leek or oba to brighten the dish.
Bonito, ginger, soy sauce, sugar, wheat protein hydrolyzate, salt, yeast extract, dried bonito, (some of which include wheat and soybeans)
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight/ places with high heat and humidity.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore