Nagano grapes are large, crisp with a grapey and very sweet flavour with slightly astringent skin.
What is "House" fruit?
In order to raise the best fruits, produces are raised in a so-called "House" to create the best environment;
1. To prevent direct sunlight or rain, every piece is covered with paper wrap under the roof. This will make less scars or uneven pattern of color on the surface. This is why House fruit is enjoyed as a gift for your friends and family.
2. The best amount of temperature, humidity, and watering allow products to grow the best quality in taste. Also, generally every tree / plant puts outs too many buds. These buds will absorb too much nutrition, ruining the growth of fruits. In "house" raise, farmers get rid of such buds piece by piece to let fruits grow sweet and delicious.
These tremendous amount of efforts by House Farmers make it more delicious than ever!Processed in:
350g (1 tuft)
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight / places with high heat and humidity. Once opened, please keep it in refrigerator.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore