- Romanesco is also known as "Romanesco Broccoli" or "Roman Cauliflower". It is said to be born from broccoli and cauliflower. Literally, Romanesco is a common vegetable in Western Europe.
- Just like Broccoli, we'd recommend boiling with salt water before consuming.
- We'd recommend cooking with hams or bacon. The salty taste of meat can match the romanesco taste.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore