Japanese-style dressing made with flavorful onions and soy sauce. ・ NO MSG ・ Gluten-free ・ Vegan
Sunflower Oil, Vinegar, Onion, Soy Sauce, Sugar, Salt, Olive, Yeast Extract, Red Pimento, Spices, Kombu Extract Powder, (Contains Soy.)
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight / places with high heat and humidity. Once opened, please keep it in refrigerator.
1. salad dressing ... 2 tbsp.
2. salad dressing ... 1 small tbsp.
3. small potato ... 3 pieces
4. avocado ... 1 piece
5. salt pepper ... some
1. Warm the oven to 200 celsius degree.
2. Cut potato into your favorite piece. And put it on the oven board.
3. Top some salt and pepper and heat it for 5 mins.
4. Add water and keanu into the pot and heat with medium heat with medium heat for about 10 minutes until there is no water. Add 2 small tbsp. of dressing and mix. Let it cool.
5. Slice avocado into small pieces.
6. Place all 1-2-3 onto a plate. Lastly, add 2 tbsp. of dressing.