- Domestically produced bonito flakes are carefully stewed with soy sauce and sugar to create a soft & moist furikake.
- Uses only special-grade soy sauce.
- No preservatives or colourings were added.
How to use Furikake Rice Seasoning
Goes well with cooked rice, vegetables, and fish, or use as an ingredient in onigiri.
Seasoned dried bonito (dried bonito, soy sauce, salt, sugar) (domestic production), sugar, sesame, vegetable oil, seafood extract / sorbitol, seasoning (amino acids, etc.), acidulant, (some include wheat, sesame, soybeans)
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight/ places with high heat and humidity.
Grated ginger matches perfect with Katsuo Okaka Furikake. All you need to flavor the meat is this furikake.
You add some starch and it will make it juicy. Enjoy as a side dish for white rice, appetizer, or Bento ingredient.
1. Sliced pork loin ... 200g
2. Grated ginger ... 2 small tbsp.
3. Ninben Katsuo Okaka Furikake ... 15g
4. Starch ... 2 tbsp.
5. Salad oil ... 2 tbsp.
6. Mini tomato ... 2 pc
7. Baby leaf ... some
1. Add and mix okaka furikake with pork loin. Then, add starch to mix.
2. Pour some salad oil on the pan. Heat it.
3. Cook each side of pork loin. Stop the heat.
4. Add grated ginger. Mix.
5. Move it onto a plate and add some mini tomato and baby leaf.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore