- No chemical seasonings, preservatives or colorings added.
- Peeled clams are mixed with kelp from Hokkaido to create an elegant flavor with sake.
- This bonito broth and brewed special grade soy sauce are used to create a rich flavor.
How to make
- Wash white rice in a rice cooker.
- Add water & saucing seasoning up to the indication line of 2 cups.
- Add main ingredient.
- Start the rice cooker
- Once cooked, top bonito flakes and mix well.
- Place it onto a bowl and top some Japanese leek..
Kanagawa, Chiba, Shizuoka
Asari, sake, kelp, kelp extract, soy sauce, sugar, salt, dried bonito, wheat protein hydrolyzate, kelp, yeast extract, (some include wheat and soybeans)
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight/ places with high heat and humidity.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore