- Just like Matsutake mushroom in the autumn, Ishikawa Imo is popular in the market in Autumn season and is one of the highest grades of all taro.
- Because it's grown in fine soil, it has very sticky texture and delicious taste.
- It can be a great appetizer with Japanese sake or ingredient in a potato salad,
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight/ places with high heat and humidity.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore