If you make fried potato, the bright yellow is well kept; brightens your whole table.
- Very rare type of potato from Hokkaido.
- While normal potato has brix level around 4, Inka No Mezame has level of 6.
- Bright yellow like sweet potato, texture like chestnut, and smushy with full of starch.
- Rather small in size compared to normal potato. (50g per piece)
- It doesn't fall apart easily when cooking; great ingredient for plates like stew and curry.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.