- Made in Imakane City, southern Hokkaido, the production area is limited due to hills.
- Farmers committed themselves to bring the most valuable potato; Imakane now is one of the highest grade of potatoes in Japan, containing much starch.
- May Queen (hard) for curry rice, Imakane Dansyaku for potato salad.
- Temperature gap between the day and nutritious soil brought by Shiribeshi-Toshibetsu River are the great environment to grow the best potato.
- The production volume of Imakane Dansyaku is only 0.3% of all Dansyaku potato produced in Hokkaido.
- Jaga Butter (bake potato with butter)
- Potato Sautee
- Pot au feu
- Fried Potato
2L (10kg) / 1kg
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight / places with high heat and humidity.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.