Yamakita Mikan is the brand mikan from Yamakita, Kochi prefecture, which is located in southern west of Japan.
- The warm temperature brought by Japan Current and wealthy nature of Yamakita area is what makes Yamakita mikan the one and only; grown to be bright in orange and full of juice in flesh.
- The perfect balance of sweet and sour flavor. Also, the outer peels are thin and can be easily peeled off. The inner peels are so soft that once in your mouth, the juice will spread and melt at once.
- Every piece is pickled and sorted by Sugar-level Sensor.
We recommend you put it in refrigerator to cool and consume! It is the perfect way in the hot summer.
How is "House" mikan raised?
House Mikan: They are grown in "house" heated by humidifier during the Winter season. The flower blooms in the Spring. Controlling the house-temperature and water, Yamakita mikans are supplied from April to August. Because of the best environment, house mikan is rich in sugar despite the higher price.
500g / 2.5kg
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight / places with high heat and humidity.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore