- Gorojima-kintoki is cultivated on an island near Kanazawa, Ishikawa prefecture.
- There are two types of sweet potato; 1. mucilaginous, 2. carbohydrate, Gorojima belongs to the latter. That means it has a soft crumbly texture.
- One of Kaga-Yasai; traditional vegetable of Ishikawa prefecture.
- Brix level is around 10-12. Bake it and you'll never regret the delicious taste.
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight / places with high heat and humidity.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore