- May Queen is one of the popular mucilaginous types of potatoes:
- It doesn't easily lose its shape therefore best suited for long-cooked dishes like stew, curry, oden and etc...
- It doesn't have much high value of starch. Therefore, doesn't suit for Croquett (コロッケ).
- It has long and egg-like shape with very detailed fibers.
- It contains much Vitaminc C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6. In France, May Queen is called "Apple of the earth".
Shizuoka, Ibaraki, or Aomori
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight / places with high heat and humidity.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.