3½ tbsp soy sauce, divided
4 tsp sesame oil, divided
3½ tsp unseasoned rice vinegar, divided
1 pack extra firm tofu, drained and cubes
2 tbsp peanut oil
4 stem scallions, chopped
1 tbsp finely chopped peeled fresh ginger
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
4 baby bok choy, leaves separated
Soy sauce mixture
Whisk 2 tbsp soy sauce, 2 tsp sesame oil, and ½ tsp vinegar in bowl.
1. Heat peanut oil in nonstick skillet and cook tofu until golden brown. Transfer tofu to paper towel to drain and brush both sides with soy sauce mixture.
2. Wipe out any peanut oil from skillet and heat 2 tsp sesame oil.
3. Add scallions, ginger, and garlic. Stir until fragrant. Add in bok choy, remaining 1½ tsps soy sauce and 3 tsp vinegar.
4. Toss for 2 minutes and add mizuna.
5. Season with salt and pepper. Add tofu and toss gently. Serve hot.