1. Peeled shrimp ... 8-10 pieces
2. Broccoli ... 120g
3. Boiled egg ... 1 piece
4. Mayonnaise ... 1 tbsp.
5. Black pepper ... some
6. Marukome Ryotei No Aji Freeze Dry Miso Powder ... 2 small tbsp.
1. Wash the peeled shrimp with water.
2. Break broccoli into small pieces. Put them in hot water with some salt in.
3. Once boiled, get it off hot water and get rid of water.
4. Slice boiled egg. Mix it with above broccoli and shrimp.
5. Move it into a bowl. Mix it with black pepper, mayonnaise, and miso powder.
This recipe is presented by Marukome, Japan's No.1 Miso company in Japan.
The original JP recipe