- Raised in Shimokawa-City, Hokkaido, where the temperature goes over 30 celsius degree in days and goes down below 20 in nights.
- No raining season and mostly sunny days with very low humidity.
The temperature gap and low humidity during the summer are what make these tomato delicious.
Instead of taking root in natural soil and absorbing too much water, every tomatoes are raised in plants where the water volume is perfectly controlled.
Being raised under least water make it taste sweet and delicious. Because of above, the peels are comparatively thicker than normal tomatoes but umami is filled inside.
1 case (M 800g)
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight / places with high heat and humidity.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore