- Local specialty vegetable from Miura, Kanagawa.
- It was first invented to make it convenient: small in size, and best for fresh salad.
- Outer surface is red while flesh inside is white. You can eat the outer peels, too.
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight/ places with high heat and humidity.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore