- Shimonita Negi is the local specialty leek from Shimonita, Gunma.
- During Meiji to Showa period, Shimonita Negi was presented 3 times to the Imperials Family.
- Only the white part is edible but is a popular ingredient for Sukiyaki, Yakitori, and Tempura.
- Once heated, the taste is sweet and the unique stickiness can be a good accent.
To preserve the quality of the product, avoid direct sunlight/ places with high heat and humidity.
Images shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual products may vary.
We may replace item from other prefecture in the event of bad weather condition or out-of-stock situation.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore