- Snow carrot is the very unique carrots from northern part of Japan.
- Instead of harvesting in the autumn, snow carrot is stored under 3m high snow over the winter and harvested in March to April.
- Environment inside the snow is low in temperature but very high in humidity; this helps carrots grow sweeter than normal ones.
- Compared to normal ones, snow carrot contains more aspartic acid, glycine, and other amino acids.
1 pack M
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore