- Very unique sticky texture and flavor.
- Compared to other nuts, ginkgo contains high sugar, carotene that helps prevent infection.
- Also, contains high vitamin C, B1, and sodium.
- Great food for Japanese in the autumn when temperature drops.
- break the shell and top some salt.
- Put them in a bag and microwave it for 1 to 1.5 minutes. The great appetizer.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore