- Born from Kiyomi x Encore Orange and Murcot Tangor, Setoka has very nice flavour and melting texture.
- For this, it is called "Otoro of Orange" (柑橘の大トロ) in Japan.
- Very thin peels; easy to peel off. Very fragile but perfect for gifts.
- Every piece is gone under Optical Sensor Selector to guarantee the high brix. Only the qualified will be shipped as a gift box.
Place of Origin / Processed in:
3kg (12 pieces) 秀 (SHU) grade
1. Place of origin may change due to the weather condition and timing of the season.
2. Product image for illustration purposes only.
- Minimum order amount is $55.
- Free delivery for orders above $100.
- For orders below $100 (excluding delivery fee), there will be a chargeable $10 delivery fee.
- Delivery limited only within mainland Singapore