1. Udon noodles ... 120~150g
2. Cucumber ... 1/2 piece
3. Ume boshi ... 1/2 piece
4. Oba ... 3 pieces
5. Katsuobushi (dried bonito flakess) ... some
4. Marukome Ryotei No Aji Freeze Dry Miso Powder ... 1 small tbsp.
5. Sesame Oil ... 1 small tbsp.
1. Slice cucumber & oba into small pieces. Get rid of seed of ume boshi, and slam.
2. Prepare the noodles. Once done, let cool down with cold water. and get rid of water.
3. Add sesame oil and miso powder. let miso powder melt with sesame oil.
4. Once put it on plate, top the cucumber, oba, ume boshi and bonito flakes.
This recipe is presented by Marukome, Japan's No.1 Miso company in Japan.
The original JP recipe