1. Shimeji mushroom ... 100g
2. King oyster mushroom ... 100g
3. Lemon ... 1/4 piece
4. Marukome Ekimiso Ryotei No Aji ... 2 tbsp.
1. Cut off the stem of Shimeji mushroom and loosen them. Cut king oyster mushroom into 3cm length and slice them into 5mm. Also slice lemon into 2-3mm.
2. Line paper towel on heat-resistant plate, and place Shimeji mushroom and king oyster mushroom as doughnut shape. Cover it up with plastic wrap lightly, and heat in microwave at 500W for 2min.
3. Put 2. while it's hot into a bowl, and add lemon and Ekimiso and mix it up.
This recipe is presented by Marukome, Japan's No.1 Miso company.
The original JP recipe