This recipe was directed by Nanako Saito, known for her "Guilty-Free Recipe".
1. Asparagus ... 4 pieces
2. Egg ... 1 piece
3. Marukome Ryotei No Aji Freeze Dry Miso Powder ... 2 - 2.5 tbsp.
4. Water ... 600 cc.
1. Cuf off the root part of asparagus. Peel off outer surface with a peeler. Cut into 1 cm pieces.
2. Beat an egg.
3. Put water in a pod. Turn on the heat until it starts boiling.
4. Add asparagus in the boiling water for 1.5 minutes.
5. Add beat egg slowly step by step.
6. Add miso powder until it becomes your best taste.
This recipe is presented by Marukome, Japan's No.1 Miso company in Japan.
The original JP recipe