This recipe is directed by Nanako Saito, known for her "Guilt-Free recipe".
1. Egg ... 3 pieces
2. Minced Japanese radish (daikon) ... some
3. Oba ... some
4. Water ... 2 tbsp.
5. Oil ... some
6. Marukome Ryotei No Aji Freeze Dry Miso Powder ... 1 small tbsp.
1. Beat the egg.
2. Prepare water and miso powder into a heat-resistant small cup. Heat in microwave at 600W for 20 seconds. After, mix with beat egg.
3. In the pan, put some oil and heat. Once heated, add 1/3 of beat egg. Roll back.
4. In the blank space, add oil again and add egg. Repeat for 3-4 times.
5. Once done, add some minced daikon and oba aside.
This recipe is presented by Marukome, Japan's No.1 Miso company.
The original JP recipe