This recipe was professionally directed by Nanako Saito, known for her "Guilt-Free Recipes".
1. Bean Sprouts ... 1/2 pack
2. Cucumber ... 1 piece
3. Ume boshi ... 1 piece
4. Sesame ... 1/3 pieces
5. Marukome Ryotei No Aji Freeze Dry Miso Powder ... 1 tbsp.
6. Salt ... 2 grip.
7. Vinegar ... 1/2 small tbsp.
1. Cut cucumber in to half (vertical). then Slice into very thin pieces. Add some salt and massage with hands. and let it stay for 10 minutes.
2. Wash Bean sprouts with water. Get rid of sprout part of bean sprouts (if you like). and Put in heat-resistant bowl.
3. Heat bean sprouts with microwave at 600W for 1.5 minutes. While waiting, cut umeboshi into small pieces.
4. Once heated, let it cool down. Get rid of water from bean sprouts and cucumber.
5. Add miso powder and vinegar.
6. Once miso is melted, add umeboshi and sesame.
This recipe is presented by Marukome, Japan's No.1 Miso company in Japan.
The original JP recipe