1. Roast beef ... 120g
2. Baby leaves ... 20g
3. White bread (6 slices in a pack) ... 1/2 slices
4. (a) Marukome Ryotei No Aji Freeze Dry Miso Powder ... 1 small tbsp.
5. (a) Parmesan cheese ... 1 small tbsp.
6. Black pepper ... some
7. Olive oil ... some
1. Dice white bread. Put olive oil into the pan ad heat, then fry up the breads until crisp.
2. Once done, sprinkle a pinch of miso powder on top.
3. Plate roast beef and baby leaf on the plate and add crouton you made on top.
4. Sprinkle (a). And add olive oil and black pepper as you like.
This recipe is presented by Marukome, Japan's No.1 Miso company.
The original JP recipe