All about Edamame: How to cook fresh Edamame like a PRO
Farmer's recommended way to cook Edamame;
On Japanese social media, there has recently been a big "buzz" trend for "the best way to cook fresh edamame".
1. edamame with shell ... 250g
2. water ... 1 cup of water (200cc)
3. salt ... 1 tbsp
1. Cut the tip of each edamame. So that the salted water can go in side to make it taste nice and salty.
2. Prepare edamame in a bowl. Add 1/2 tbsp of salt and using hands, massage so that salt is absorbed inside edamame.
3. Prepare a pan and add water and the salted edamame.
4. Let it heat (high) until it starts boiling.
5. When it starts boiling, lower the heat (mid heat) and put the pan cover. Heat for 4.5 minutes.
6. After 4.5 minutes, uncover the cap. Let it heat (high heat) until all water is evaporated.
7. Move into a bowl of net and let it dry in air.
Where to buy Fresh edamame in Singapore?